RasPiComm+ KNX twisted pair Module
The KNX protocol (using twisted pair wiring, in case of this module) is used in various building automation applications. Energy management, lighting, Air Conditioning and heating control, alarm monitoring, audio and video distribution - you name it!
IoT SmartHome Buzzword Bingo!
- Uses KNX certified EIB transceiver with embedded PHY and MAC layers (TP1-256)
- Supervision of KNX Bus Voltage
- Control and Monitoring of Power Regulators
- Supports Sleep Mode
- Buffering of Sent Data Frames (Extended Frames Supported)
- Selectable UART/SPI interface
- Selectable baud rate to Host Controller
- Optional CRC on UART to the Host
- Temperature Monitoring