Locate your Raspberry Pi anywhere in the world. Great for navigation purposes, tracking or geotagging fotos or movies. Can also be used for clock synchronisation due to the great accuracy of GPS time signals!
Stalking your RasPiComm+ has never been such fun!
- Power Consumption: 20mA tracking, 25 mA acquisition
- 210 PRN channels
- 66 search channels
- 22 simultaneous tracking channels
- Supports various location and navigation applications, including autonomous GPS, QZSS, SBAS (WAAS, EGNO, GAGAN, MSAS), AGPS.
- Ultra-High Sensitivity: -165dBm (w/o patch antenna), up to 45dB C/N of SVs in open sky reception.
- High Update Rate: up to 10Hz
- AGPS Support for fast TTFF (EPO™ 7/14 days)
- Built-in 15X15X2.5mm ceramic patch antenna
- Microcoaxial antenna jacket - Molex 0734120110
- Automatic antenna switching function